- Bachelor of Architecture, with Highest Honors, Pratt Institute, May 2007
- NCARB IDP completed November 2011
- NYS Registered ARE Candidate, November 2011 to Present
- Michael Lewis Architects: Dobbs Ferry, NY
Project Manager, 2010 to Present:
Promoted to Project Manager for recognition of clear organizational skills and exacting attention to detail. Assumed responsibility for coordinating the firm’s largest projects through all phases of service with particular focus on managing rapid flow information during construction observation.
Accomplishments as Designer include the creation of full design and RFB drawings for the renovation of a Riverdale Estate, NYC, 2009, and the collaboration with LaGuardia Landscape Architects to redesign the grounds of a Long Island summer residence, 2010. Took initiative to develop new office drawing standards utilizing Vectorworks BIM features to increase efficiency in document production.
- Anthony Caradonna, RA: New York, NY
Freelance Design and Research Assistant, 2006 to 2009:
Assisted with the research, development, and prototype fabrication of 3-dimensional architectural and interior design products constructed from paper and cardboard.
- Architecture Agency, Beth Weinstein, RA: New York, NY
Full-time design assistant, Summer 2005:
Designed and created bid drawings with 2D and 3D digital techniques for a set of custom furniture pieces, including a free-form cast resin coffee table. Assisted with office promotional materials.
- Pratt Institute School of Architecture:
Teaching Assistant for Prof. Jonas Coersmeier, Arch Design 101, Fall 2005 & Spring 2006.
- Meticulous drawing and modeling skills in both digital and physical media.
- Expert level Vectorworks including 3D modeling, 2D/3D hybrid objects, and BIM. Experienced with AutoCAD since Version R12. Adept with Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office programs.
- Independent-minded fast learner with a natural aptitude for spatial and technical design reinforced by a strong background in architectural history and theory.
- Exploration of design ideas through various artistic means, focused on experiential phenomena.
- Developing a personal mapping technique drawing style that layers space, activity, information, and time.
- Ongoing independent study of architectural history and theory.
- 2007 AIA Henry Adams Certificate recipient for academic excellence at Pratt Institute.
- 2007 Pratt Circle Award Recipient, with Highest Honors.
- Thesis project, Shared Stories, selected for presentation during the annual Pratt Institute “Prize Jury” event.
- 2005 AIA Brooklyn Chapter Student Honor Grant recipient.
- Student work published in issues 9 through 12 of Pratt Institute’s annual publication “InProcess”